Wow this guy is really sad
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Wow this guy is really sad
He's [censored] awesome. I couldn't have done that and kept a straight face.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Shows how little they get accomplished...he's a joke...shows you the real qualifications for his position
I suppose you think your beloved Obamasiah is better than that guy.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That guy? well he doesnt set the bar too high so Im gonna say yeah
I am glad our government waste time doing immature stuff like that then actually accomplishing something worth a [censored]. Just goes to show you how screwed up our government is. You have Congress wasting time and taxpayers dollars on the spygate crap in which 95% of all football fans could honestly give two shits about, then throw is all the time they are wasting on the steriods crap. Unbeleivable.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That's basically what I was thinking. This was nothing more than an attack on another party, when all the Republicans do is talk about wanting bipartisan support for things so they can get their agendas pushed thru Congress.
It's like if someone came on here and created a thread about how stupid raider13 is, made some type of big contrived post parodying some of the stuff he's said...when, instead...they could be discussing more worth-while issues at hand. That post would get deleted quick.
Both sides waste time like this, but the overall point is that there are more pressing things like the war, the economy, the fuel price crisis, etc...to be doing silly things like this and flaming on "the opposition", when we're all Americans.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
judging by the proffit losses some major companies posted this first quarter, it isn't gonna matter if gas prices are suvivable or not, there's not gonna be abywhere to go...
Circuit City and Best Buy posted monster losses, way up in the millions...
I would say the losses these big comanies are facing are directly ties to gas being so high nobody can aford it...
Why don't they spend some time up there fixing that????
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
That's what I'm saying neutral. If only they'd quit all the mudslinging and jockeying for position long enough to get some things accomplished.
That's why people like me have apathy towards all things political these days, mainly because I don't see anything good getting accomplished at all--I don't see us doing anything to keep ourselves on top as the best country in the world. I simply don't think we're hungry to be the best and give ourselves the best anymore. I think we've all become zombie-esque consumers that are herded from store to store, news story by news story, all the way to a numb feeling of helplessness--and who capitalizes off of that? Those in power who are only hungry to profit from others' misery.
It all sucks.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks